IMGING® is an insurance-specific solution for automating drone-based property inspections and streamlining insurance workflows. It consists of drone hardware that is controlled by web and mobile software and is built on a cloud infrastructure for data processing, storage and transport. IMGING software (web and mobile) handles things like job creation and management, flight planning and the generation of inspection reports. The IMGING mobile app also executes autonomous inspections on site. IMGING feeds the results of these inspections directly into underwriting and claims workflows to allow insurance companies to make better decisions, faster.
No. IMGING is a toolset that insurance companies, independent adjusters, and contractors use to greatly simplify property inspections. Many of our partners are drone service providers that use IMGING in the course of their routine activities. If you’re looking for help with drone service providers, we can help.
Yes. In the field, the IMGING app needs to retrieve job details and flight plans from the IMGING server, as well as report on job completion. This means that each tablet must have cellular connectivity.
Regulatory and Compliance
- Be over the age of 16
- Obtain a remote pilot airman certificate
- Keep a UAV within your line of sight
- Maintain control over UAV operations
- Keep UAVs out of no-fly zones and controlled airspace
- Conduct pre-flight checks and ensure adequate maintenance
- Fly a UAV that is under 55 lbs. including cargo
- Fly at or under 100 mph
- Fly only during daylight or twilight
- Fly no higher than 400 feet or within 400 feet of a structure
- Respect privacy