The Loveland Innovations team is just now recovering from the Contraction Connection Get Connect Conference & Expo. What a great show, with the great speakers, exhibitors and content. We feel honored to have had the opportunity to be a Diamond Sponsor and for our relationship with the teams at Contractor Connection, Crawford and Company and WeGoLook.
Our team had a jam-packed few days that included:
- Two four-hour training sessions on the Part 107 certification given by our marketing sage and drone-ecosystem guru, Justin Strong
- Six hour-long breakout sessions on drone technology, it’s current state, where it’s going, and a shameless plug for our drone solution, IMGING
- An on-stage demo of IMGING on the exhibition floor by Sr. Account Executive, Jed Beck
- Our CEO and industry vet, Jim Loveland, participating in an exciting panel on drone technology
- Hours of great conversation with old and new industry friends and associates on the showroom floor
As a team, we’d like to thank Contractor Connection and their team for putting on such a great show. Excitement was high, content was compelling and valuable and attendees were top-notch. As we’ve had a chance to de-brief as a team, here are some key takeaways that we’re seeing in the industry:
- Technology is being adopted at a rapid pace – And we’re not just talking about drones. Drones were a very hot topic (lucky for us) at the conference, but it was evident that contractors and other restoration and insurance professionals are adopting and innovating technology throughout their entire workflow to provide better and faster service.
- Data is growing more and more important – One of the great benefits of having a network of contractors like what Contractor Connection has been able to build, is that the availability of data is greater. Therefore the value of understanding trends based on large amounts of data is more readily available for those in the Contractor Connection network. Understanding these trends helps individual business owners and teams understand where to put their resources in terms of process improvement, technological investment and employee training.
- Partnerships and relationships are growing more and more important – the camaraderie at this event was fun to watch and experience. It is evident that successful businesses in the Contractor Connection network place great value on people – both their own and on relationships within the industry.
Again, a big thanks to the Contractor Connection team, the other exhibitors and the attendees. We look forward to many more years of association with all of you.
The Loveland Innovations Team.